- UPC: 031365051208
- SKU: 10500761
- Model Number: 16930
- Model Number: 101791
Ideal for loosening soil, removing weeds, and aerating soil. Padded, oversized handle provides exceptional grip and comfortable use. Large, sharp, offset tines offer maximum soil contact. Cast-aluminum head resists rust and will not break while digging. Handle hang hole for easy storage. Lifetime warranty.
- Model Number: 192072
Remove weeds at their roots with a tool that’s as durable as it is comfortable.
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds
- Extra-large handle with Softgrip® provides exceptional grip and comfort
- Polished cast-aluminum head resists rust and cuts through tough turf
- Curved profile with forked tip enhances leverage when removing roots
- Durable design won’t break
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
- Full lifetime warranty
- Model Number: 227563
- Carbon steel blade
- Black powder coated for rust resistance
- Works to break through and turn over soil to prepare for seeding
- Ergonomic TPR handle with hang up hole for easy storage
- Great for gardening in tight spaces, as well as open gardens.
- Model Number: DWEED-1
The sharp forks and serrated edges of this Dee Weeder cut through soil effortlessly to uproot and remove weeds and unwanted grass. Small openings in the scoop allow soil to pass through but filter out weeds and debris. Ideal for applying and mixing fertilizers while cultivating the soil. Made of one solid piece of aluminum, this tool will not rust. Comfortable ergonomic handle with a non slip-grip measures about 5 inches long, tool weighs less than 3/4 lb.
- Model Number: 10501848
This cultivator works as a hand rake, tiller, and weeding tool to keep plant beds looking tidy and healthy. This beautifully polished versatile tool offers a large non-slip grip that is perfect for gardeners who have difficulty holding gardening tools with small or narrow handles creating the perfect balance between beauty, durability, comfort, and control. The strong polished surface keeps the tool clean and looking beautiful for years to come....a perfect gift idea.
- Top quality, rust-resistant
- anti-break, anti-bend
- one piece aluminum cultivator
- The large non-slip grips offer excellent comfort and control.
- Model Number: 1000L
Once, one of the most exhausting and back breaking gardening projects was to prepare or maintain the soil in an effort to establish a beautiful garden. That all changed when the Hula-Ho was first introduced in 1961. The weeder with the wiggle-inch forever changed the way gardeners weed, aerate, mulch and cultivate their gardens. Quite simply, the heat treated, self-sharpening Hula-Ho blade works beneath the surface of the soil. The almost effortless back and forth "hula" motion cuts weeds at the roots. Meanwhile, the weeds and soil blend to create a healthy mulch. This Hula-Ho garden weeder and cultivator features a 54-Inch premium grade hardwood handle. Made in the USA.
- Model Number: 10500704
- Handle Length: 45 in.
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Long Handle
- Product Type: Oscillating Hoe Head
- Overall Length: 54.75 in.
- Handle Color Family: Red
- Head Material: Steel
- Head Width: 7.5
- Comfort Grip: Yes
- Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Handle Color: Red
- Combines the functions of a hoe and a spade
- Detachable tines allow for work around narrow garden rows and plants
- Lifetime warranty
- Model Number: 10501064
Weasel Claw Pro features repositionable cultivating tines for weeding or cultivating tight areas or wider expanses. Great for heavy soils, including clay. There's no bending or lifting involved. It can also be used as a compost turner. Easy to hang and store. Lifetime warranty.
C.L.A.W. stands for Cultivates, Loosens, Aerates and Weeds.