Mazuri Mini-Pig Youth Food is a nutritionally complete, balanced diet for porcine species that designed to help young animals off to a healthy start. Specially formulated for young pigs in collections & to meet the needs of exotic miniature pigs.
- Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
- Contains dried whey - Contains milk proteins to help in transitioning weanlings.
- Added fat - To provide high energy.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
- Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - Provides for optimal skin condition.
- No meat products.
- Yucca extract - Aimed to reduce ammonia in urine.
- Added flaxseed - To support skin and immune system health.
Formulated for growing and finishing hogs, Pork Maker Mash™ is fed when a fatter hog is desired. This feed features added Vitamin E, balanced amino acids, probiotics, and chelated trace minerals. Feed Pork Maker Mash to growing and finishing hogs from 50 lb to market weight.
A general purpose feed formulated for free choice feeding of growing hogs. Pig and Sow Pellets is enhanced with added vitamin E, balanced amino acids, probiotics, and chelated trace minerals for improved reproduction, growth, and overall health. For a lean hog, feed Pig and Sow Pellets from 50 lb to market weight, 225-250 lb. For a fatter hog, feed Pork Maker Mash™ instead.
Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult is a moderate-energy, high-fiber diet for exotic miniature pigs, such as the Vietnamese potbellied pig, and is formulated to help support moderate growth rate while helping to satisfy hunger. This ration can be used as a maintenance diet for active, adult animals. It can be fed in combination with Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth diet 5Z90 to support nutrient needs of gestating or lactating females.
- 50 Lb. Plain White Salt Block Ag Salt
- Guaranteed 99.0-percent pure
- Block is extremely tough, weather resistant and designed for free choice feeding
- Excellent for weight gain, feeding efficiencies and overall herd performance
- Formulated for all classes of beef and dairy cattle, pigs and horses
Our mineral salt lick is packed with core micro-minerals required for animal health – zinc, manganese, cobalt, copper, iodine and iron – great for weight gain, feeding efficiencies and overall herd performance. For all classes of beef and dairy cattle, pigs and horses.
A complete pelleted diet for pigs 80 lbs of bodyweight and over.
Yeast Culture: Increases hindgut fermentation, which gives the pig access to more nutrients from their ration. This results in improved gains, feed efficiency and a healthier animal.
Optimum levels of selenium and vitamin E to provide strong antioxidant protection and immune function.
Fully fortified with a complete mineral and vitamin package.
Balanced Amino Acid Profile.
Contains no animal products.
- Superior nutrition in a pellet form.
Feed to pigs free choice (4-8lbs/day) depending on consumption rate.(feed as much as can be consumed between feedings. Two feedings per day.)
Supplemental feeding of corn may be used if a fattier pig is desired.
May also be used as a maintanence diet for adult boars.
- Model Number: 100143
Trace mineral salt is the most popular Ag salt in the western half of the United States. First choice for weight gain, feeding efficiencies and overall herd performance. Features 6 core micro-minerals required for animal health: Zinc, manganese, cobalt, copper, iodine and iron. For all classes of beef and dairy cattle, pigs, and horses.